How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
To provide the Services, we collect and have collected over the past 12 months personal information about you from a variety of sources, as set out below. The information that we collect and use varies depending on how you interact with us.
In addition to the specific uses set out below, we may use the information we collect about you to communicate with you, provide the Services, comply with any applicable legal obligations, enforce any applicable terms of service, and protect or defend the Services, our rights, and the rights of our users or others.
What Personal Information We Collect
What Personal Information We Collect
Information that you directly submit to us through our Services may include:
– Basic contact details including your name, address, phone number, and email.
– Customer support information including the information you choose to include in communications with us, for example, when sending a message through the Services.
Some features of the Services may require you to directly provide us with certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features.
Information We Collect Through Cookies
Information We Obtain from Third Parties
Finally, we may obtain information about you from third parties, including from vendors and service providers who may collect information on our behalf, such as:
– Companies who support our Site and Services.
– When you visit our Site, open or click on emails we send you, or interact with our Services or advertisements, we, or third parties we work with, may automatically collect certain information using online tracking technologies such as pixels, web beacons, software developer kits, third-party libraries, and cookies.
How We Use Your Personal Information
– Providing Products and Services. We use your personal information to provide you with the Services in order to perform our contract with you, including, sending notifications to you related to your account, purchases, or other transactions, to create, maintain, and otherwise manage your account, and to enable you to post reviews.
– Marketing and Advertising. We use your personal information for marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send marketing, advertising, and promotional communications by email, text message, or postal mail, and to show you advertisements for products or services. This may include using your personal information to better tailor the Services and advertising on our Site and other websites.
– Security and Fraud Prevention. We use your personal information to detect, investigate or take action regarding possible fraudulent, illegal, or malicious activity. If you choose to use the Services and register an account, you are responsible for keeping your account credentials safe. We highly recommend that you do not share your username, password, or other access details with anyone else. If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
– Communicating with you. We use your personal information to provide you with customer support and improve our Services. This is in our legitimate interests in order to be responsive to you, to provide effective services to you, and to maintain our business relationship with you.
Most browsers automatically accept Cookies by default, but you can choose to set your browser to remove or reject Cookies through your browser controls. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking Cookies can negatively impact your user experience and may cause some of the Services, including certain features and general functionality, to work incorrectly or no longer be available. Additionally, blocking Cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners.
How We Disclose Personal Information
– Vendors or other third parties who perform services on our behalf (e.g., IT management, payment processing, data analytics, customer support, cloud storage, fulfillment, and shipping).
– With business and marketing partners, to provide services and advertise to you. Our business and marketing partners will use your information in accordance with their own privacy notices.
– When you direct, request us or otherwise consent to our disclosure of certain information to third parties, such as through your use of social media widgets or login integrations, with your consent.
– With our affiliates or otherwise within our corporate group, in our legitimate interests to run a successful business.
– In connection with a business transaction such as a merger or bankruptcy, to comply with any applicable legal obligations (including responding to subpoenas, search warrants, and similar requests), to enforce any applicable terms of service, and to protect or defend the Services, our rights, and the rights of our users or others.
We have, in the past 12 months disclosed the following categories of personal information and sensitive personal information (denoted by *) about users for the purposes set out above in “How we Collect and Use your Personal Information” and “How we Disclose Personal Information”:
– Identifiers such as basic contact detail.
– Internet or other similar network activity, such as Usage Data
Categories of Recipients:
– Vendors and third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as Internet service providers, payment processors, fulfillment partners, customer support partners and data analytics providers)
– Business and marketing partners
We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information for the purposes of inferring characteristics about you.
The Services may enable you to post product reviews and other user-generated content. If you choose to submit user-generated content to any public area of the Services, this content will be public and accessible to anyone.
We do not control who will have access to the information that you choose to make available to others and cannot ensure that parties who have access to such information will respect your privacy or keep it secure. We are not responsible for the privacy or security of any information that you make publicly available, or for the accuracy, use, or misuse of any information that you disclose or receive from third parties.
Third-Party Websites and Links
Security and Retention of Your Information
Your Rights and Choices
Depending on where you live, you may have some or all of the rights listed below in relation to your personal information. However, these rights are not absolute, and may apply only in certain circumstances, and, in certain cases, we may decline your request as permitted by law.
– Right to Access / Know. You may have a right to request access to personal information that we hold about you, including details relating to the ways in which we use and share your information.
– Right to Delete. You may have a right to request that we delete the personal information we maintain about you.
– Right to Correct. You may have a right to request that we correct the inaccurate personal information we maintain about you.
– Right of Portability. You may have a right to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to request that we transfer it to a third party, in certain circumstances and with certain exceptions.
– Right to Opt out of Sale or Sharing or Targeted Advertising. You may have a right to direct us not to “sell” or “share” your personal information or to opt out of the processing of your personal information for purposes considered to be “targeted advertising”, as defined in applicable privacy laws. Please note that if you visit our Site with the Global Privacy Control opt-out preference signal enabled, depending on where you are, we will automatically treat this as a request to opt out of the “sale” or “sharing” of information for the device and browser that you use to visit the Site.
You may exercise any of these rights where indicated on our Site or by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights. We may need to collect information from you to verify your identity, such as your email address or account information, before providing a substantive response to the request. In accordance with applicable laws, You may designate an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf to exercise your rights. Before accepting such a request from an agent, we will require that the agent provide proof you have authorized them to act on your behalf, and we may need you to verify your identity directly with us. We will respond to your request in a timely manner as required under applicable law.